- iTunes is a proprietary digital media player application, used for playing and organizing digital music and video files.
The program is also an interface to manage the contents on Apple's popular iPod digital media players as well as the iPhone.
Additionally, iTunes can connect to the iTunes Store via the Internet to purchase and download music, music videos, television
shows, applications, iPod games, audiobooks, various podcasts, feature length films and movie rentals (not available in all
countries), and ringtones (available only in the USA). It is also used to download applications for the iPhone and iPod touch
as long as they are running iPhone OS 2.X
- Check out my space and hang out for a while! Myspace is a cool website
where you get to create free web pages to advertise your music, business
or just keep up with friends. If you listen to a song and want to listen
to it over and over again you can purchase and download it.
- ReverbNation brings together artists, fans, venues, and record labels to
forge relationships around the music that sustains us. Even in the age of
the internet, music is still enjoyed both live and recorded, and still
travels from fan to fan.
- is also a secular website service that is used to help independent bands and
solo artists showcase their work. CDbaby offers a service that helps to get
independant artists music in many places they might not be able to so themselves.
- SoundCloud is the world’s leading social sound platform where anyone can create sounds and share them everywhere..
Recording and uploading sounds to SoundCloud lets people easily share them privately with their friends or publicly
to blogs, sites and social networks..
It takes just a click to share sounds to Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook and Foursquare.
- Create a blog. It’s free. Share your thoughts, photos, and more with your friends and the world.
Easy to use. It’s easy to post text, photos, and videos from the web or your mobile phone.
Flexible. Unlimited flexibility to personalize your blog with themes, gadgets, and more.
- Twitter is a privately funded startup with offices in the SoMA neighborhood of
San Francisco, CA. Started as a side project in March of 2006, Twitter has grown
into a real-time short messaging service that works over multiple networks and devices.
In countries all around the world, people follow the sources most relevant to them and
access information via Twitter as it happens—from breaking world news to updates from friends.